Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011

My favourite lenses

Today I want to talk about contact lenses.
In my dayly life I don't use them often, because my eyes are very sensitive and dry T_T
And it last forever until they are put in... (Really I hate to touch my eye and my eyelashes are in the way -..-)

But I tried at least some korean contact lenses in the last few years.

My favourite are these:



Dollyeye green by EOS.


I have bad eyes. ATM it's arround  -2 and -1,75 ―(T_T)→ 
I got these with the cute monkey poket <3

you see, my camera isn't that good. I just have my bad mobile cam .___. 

Makes pretty big eyes 




Very dramatic colour! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!
I like it, it looks unnatural ♥
It's good for parties and clubs ♪

Here are some facts:

Dollyeye green
Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Duration: 1 year disposable
price : 25,99$

You can buy them here: http://eyecandylens.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=158_160&products_id=379


Enlargement: ★★★☆☆

Comfort: ★★★★☆

Color: ★★★★☆

They cover your natural eyecolour perfectly.
I had several aduld series contact lenses and they weren't that nice because you could always see my brown eyes behind it :(

O━d(*´ω`*)b━K

Next I want to try something new.
No dollyeye and no aduld series.
I am thinking about some blue lenses :3 I think I will try Angelcolour next.

I also don't use false eyelashes in the pictures. It is very strange because it looks so different without false eye lashes! (okay, not photoshop edited pictures looks strange. I only used the frog brush 8D)
Thanks god for inventing false eye lashes, your eyes looks much more beautiful with them! xD

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey~ (^__^)v
    Hab deinen Blog grade zufällig über embjapan gefunden und er gefällt mir echt gut. <3

    Ich hab mir auch grade meine ersten Linsen bestellt~ Die hier:
    http://www.shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=309
    und die:
    http://www.shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=308

    Ich find den Shop ziemlich toll weil er erstens nicht so teuer ist, ab 50$ kostets keinen Versand und man kann ohne aufpreis die stärke angeben in der man die linsen haben will.
    ♪( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

    Naja, whatever, genug Werbung~ xD Ich werd die Tage deinen Blog mal weiter durchstöbern und bin schon gespannt! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ah ja, shoppingholics kenn ich auch XD da kann man wimpern so schön kaufen <3

    danke, dass du meinen Blog liest ♥ da er neu ist, ist noch nicht all zu viel da, aber ich hoff er füllt sich bald 8D

    AntwortenLöschen